Noryl (PPO) with Optional Filter Boot
Specific gravity compensating from L-30
- Waste water
- Contaminated ground water
- Machine cutting oils
- Medium slurries
Corrosive Liquids such as:
- Mild acids and bases
- Sea water
- Rusty coolant water.
- Adjustable for compensating for specific gravity of the fluid
- Particle contamination resistance is provided by a single convolute elastomeric flexible seal which is continuously flushed by the working fluid.
- Models for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Maintenance and checkout is a snap for your present personnel using an uncomplicated standard test meter.
- Optional Nitrophyl (Nitrile) Closed Cell Float for mounting switch in 1? NPT fitting.
- Wetted surfaces Noryl (PPO), 316 stainless steel, and EPDM elastomer seal.
- SPDT 15 amp, 120/240 VAC, switching capacity model or Gold Cross Dry Circuit Computer/PLC Interface Model.
- Intrinsically Safe Relay allows Model L-30 to be used in hazardous areas.
- Temperatures to 200°F continuous.
- Pressures to 75 psig operating
- Pressures to 100 psig non-operating.
- High/Low Liquid level alarm
- Liquid level indication
- Pump Up/ Pump Down Control
- Solenoid Valve control
Noryl test strips are available for testing in your particular chemical environment
Extensive Chemical Corrosive List Available
For use in:
- Inorganic solutions
- Contaminated water
Noryl Engineering Plastic (PPO), 316 Stainless Steel, EPDM (Viton optional)
The Models L-8N and L-8CR are compatible for use with the following chemicals: Acetic Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydrogen Sulfide, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Plating Solutions, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Sulfate, Tannic Acid, Water – Acid – Mine, Water – Distilled, Water – Fresh, Water – Salt, Zinc Chloride, Zinc Sulfate
This list is just a sample selection. For specific concentrations and configurations see the Chemical Resistance Chart.
Nominal Working Temperature & Pressure
Temperature (°F): 200 Max
Pressure (psig): 75 Operating;
100 Max Non-operating
Optional filter boot available in EPDM
(Viton Special Order)
Working Fluid Spec. Gravity – 0.8 min.
Electrical Switch Characteristics
- UL and CSA listed
- 15 AMP @ 1/2 HP; 125/250 VAC
- 1/2 AMP @ 125 VDC, 1/4 AMP @ 250 VDC
- 5 AMP 125 VAC (Tungsten lamp load)
- 10,000,000 operations median.
SPDT-Dry Circuit Option
Gold Cross Bar Contacts for Computer/PLC Interface
0.1 AMP or less 5-24 VAC/DC (UL & CSA listed)
Liquid Level Change to Activate Switch
˜ 1/4? all models
Weight: 1/2 lb
- Installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
- Special One Day Delivery Available.