The combination of any two Harwil liquid level switches and an electronic control module mounted in a weather-resistant box provide a ready-to-go system for the automatic filling or emptying of tanks or vessels.
System is composed of:
- Electronic Latching/Unlatching Control Module
- Special electronic module design eliminates false starts due to turbulent wave action.
- Nema 4 weather resistant box with two standard 1/2? seal tight flexible conduit fittings.
- A secondary 10 amp SPDT relay output is also provided.
- Color coded with ring and labeled terminal strip.
- 120 or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz models available.
- 30 amp DPST motor contactor output for driving 1 1/2 (120 VAC)/3 HP (240 VAC) pumps.
Choose from any two Harwil liquid level switch models.
- Models for clean or contaminated fluids such as water, sea water, sewage, thin slurries, contaminated ground water, etc.
- Models for strong acids, bases, hydrocarbons, alcohols, inorganics, ketones, esters or ethers.
- Each system is provided with a complete, descriptive parts list and an installation and wiring diagram for both level switches and control module.
- Maintenance and check out requires only a standard multimeter.
- LC-1 Control Module is delivered pre-wired and is ready to hook-up to control your liquid level.
Electronic Latching Control Module Specifications:
Operating Voltage (Input)
- Voltage: 120 or 230 VAC
- Tolerance: ±15%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Electromechanical relay
- Form: Single pole double throw, isolated
- Rating: 10 AMPs resistive at 240 VAC
- Transient Protected
- Dielectric Breakdown: 1500 volts RMS minimum between input, output and probe.
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperatures: -20°C to +55°C
- Coating: Printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion.
Motor Contactor Specifications
- 120 VAC or 208-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Inrush: 31 VA
- Continuous use: 7 VA
- Pickup: 90 VAC (120 VAC Coil)
- 170 VAC (208-240 VA Coil)
- Coil Insulation: Class B
- Coil Connections: Double Male 1/4? quick connect
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 155°F
Output Power Contacts
- Type: DPST – Normally Open
- Contact rating per pole:
Terminal Strip – 812 Series
- Rated voltage – 1600 Volts RMS
- Current rating – 30 AMPS
- Will accommodate lugs for wire sizes AWG #14 to 12
- Screws and terminals – brass, nickel plated
- Solder terminals – brass, hot-tinned
UL Recognized – UL File No. E47811 CSA File No. 21356
Rain resistant type 3R UL listed J&P Box 312J P/N 70233A
Complete operating instructions, mechanical and electrical installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
How to order:
Four items are required to order a complete control system:
- Basic Model Number: LC-1
- Level Switch Model Number: Choose from 15 standard models.
- Length of cable in feet between control module and liquid level switches. Standard cable is 1/4? O.D. SVJ 18-2/90°C UL listed. Note: if customer is to supply cable, enter “O”
- Operating Voltage.
- Installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
- Special One Day Delivery Available.