Specific Gravity Compensating
- Featuring continuously adjustable float buoyancy control to allow use in fluids with specific gravity down to 0.6
- Continuous buoyancy control allows switch activation at oil/water interface
- Consult factory for other bicomponent fluid interface systems.
Brass, phosphor bronze, 304 stainless steel and EPDM elastomer seal. Hypalon and Viton elastomer seals are available on special order.
Typical Working Fluids:
- Contaminated ground water
- Machine cutting oils
- Rusty coolant water
- Waste water
- 15 amp, 120 or 230 VAC, SPDT or DPDT switch action
- Gold Cross Bar Dry Circuit Computer/PLC Interface SPDT Switch Model also available
- May be used in hazardous areas when used with intrinsically safe relays.
- Temperature to 180°F
- Pressure to 300 psig
- Available in single float and double float models
- For use in particle contaminated fluids.
- Horizontal Mounting Only
- High/Low Liquid Level Alarm
- Solenoid Valve On/Off Control
Models L-5 and LD-5
Red brass body, phosphor bronze float shaft, 316 stainless screws and washers, 304 stainless float, EPDM seal, cork-chloroprene gasket, and Noryl cover.
Water, sewage, waste water, slurries, alcohols, gasolines, oils, glycols and soap solutions.
Working Fluid Specific Gravity Range – Adjustable between 0.6 and 1.0+
Nominal Working Temperature / Pressure
180°F max. @ 300 psig
Liquid Level Change to Activate / Deactivate Switch
˜ 1/4? travel
Weight: 3 lbs.
Electrical Switch Characteristics
- SPDT UL and CSA listed
- 15 AMP, 1/2 HP @ 125 or 250 VAC
- 1/2 AMP @ 125 VDC, 1/4 AMP @ 250 VDC
- 5 AMP @ 125 VAC (Tungsten lamp load)
- 10,000,000 mechanical operations median
- Installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
- Special One Day Delivery Available.